“Makibaka, Huwag Matakot!” Backdrop Design by Boy Dominguez. “Makibaka para sa Pambansang Demokrasya” Mural by KARATULA. Street Painting by UGATLAHI Artists Collective.
Filipinos from different sectors trooped to Mendiola in asserting justice for human rights victims since Marcos dictatorship up to the present. Led by human rights group KARAPATAN, Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (BAYAN) and Kabataan Partylist, the assembly demanded the end of impunity and and asserted pro-people political and economic policies.
- Karapatan to Noynoy Aquino: Do your father and ML martyrs justice
- Mr. President, How Many Kids Should Die Today?
- Memories and Shadows of Martial Law 40 Years After
- On 40th anniversary of martial law, groups slam continuing repression
- Protesters gather in Mendiola to commemorate Martial law
- Anti-Marcos dictatorship activists mark 40th anniversary of struggle
- Martial law noon, Oplan Bayanihan ngayon